Pin the Tail on the Donkey 1340
CHECK AVAILABILITY / BOOK NOW
Pin the Tail on the Donkey
Inflatable donkey with a velco bottom so you can stick the supplied tails onto it
Supplied with tails and blindfold
This is intended for smaller children up to the age of 9 years old standing at only 1m high to the top of its hat he is small and friendly with his large smile.
We do have a much larger Pin the Tail on the Donkey here [PRODUCT209]Large Pin the Tail On the Donkey 1420[/]
Why should you hire from us?
- 17 years experience in the inflatable play industry
- All of our hire items are under 24 months old most are under 12 months this means we can guarantee the quality of all our equipment.
- With over 200 items we have one of the most extensive ranges of units available to hire in the UK
- As a major UK retailer of inflatables we constantly have the latest inflatables on the market for your event
- £5 Million Public Liability Insurance (it is important that you check the level of cover your chosen company may have as many will only have minimal protection)
- £5 Million employers liability cover.
- All Electrical items are PAT electrical safety tested (this is a legal requirement under HSE PUWER legislation)
- All Inflatables are safety certified to BSEN14960/2013 which is a legal requirement under HSE PUWER Legislation many of our items carry the PIPA/RPII testing scheme certification.
- Bouncy Castle Hire Ltd has two registered RPII/PIPA inflatable play safety inspectors recognized by the HSE https://www.playinspectors.com/inflateableplay.html
- We can provide ‘item specific’ method statements and risk assessments for all items we own and operate.
- We operate 7 days a week with a dedicated full time team to help with any questions you may have.
- UK country wide hire. If you want us we will be there no matter where you are based.
- Trained and knowledgeable staff well presented in either AAA or Event Crew branded clothing
- Unbranded vans so you can sub-hire us to help you with larger events
- We're full-time hirers with 8 full time staff members not weekend only hirers